Been working for a few hours afterwork on her. I should have her completed by either tonight or monday night. She will need some more cleaning up but I think I'm going to hit around 7.7k tris including her helm and staff(which I still have to model). I took a marm render to show the details a little bit clearer. I am going to go back and redo her top fins. I found a better way to lay out the mesh around the base of her bottom fin that will deform better. I thought her face would be the most challenging part and that ended up being the easiest.
Part of her geo will need to be collapse and cleaned up but that won't be a huge issue.
|Jen Melnick3d Artist and Illustrator||
All Images Copyright © 2011-2016 Jennifer Leigh Melnick.